These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Unvaxxxed Workers Job Board. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
We are a community of people dedicated to securing the human experience. Our job board will enable business owners and enterprises to find talent without the risk of adverse vaccine events. At the same time, individuals will be able to return to work for employers they can trust. Our rules are as follows:
1. Keep it 100% business. Vulgar language, terroristic threats, discriminatory posts, political, conspiratorial, religious, or dogmatic postings will be removed.
2. Those who have received any dose of any variety of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine should only post as employers (This will not be enforced for privacy reasons).
3. For now, we are not allowing job postings with specifications regarding inoculations other than the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines. Such posts will be removed. This may change in the future.
4. Protect your information! Keep personal details to a minimum and arrange any transfer of sensitive information via other methods. Do not disclose personal details on-site. Such posts may be removed if they visibly compromise safety. Note that all emails are in public view.
5. Be sure to note in the subject field if your job or preferred job is on an unpaid or barter basis. Posts that fail to specify will be changed or removed.
6. To avoid having to divvy up into state sub-forums, please include the abbreviation for your state/province (MN, QLD, NB, etc) if need be. That way, the search feature can be used for region-specific posts.
7. Be kind!