Unemployment coming in the 5 months

Administrator

Unemployment coming in the 5 months

Post by Administrator »

Hi All,

Military Per here based in NZ. As I declined the Jabs, I will be terminated from Service in the coming months. A date hasn't been set as of yet - but I\'m anticipating around Feb 22. It's going to be increasingly harder for businesses here in NZ to employ non vaxxed pers as the GOVT is going the way of Aussie and following the NZ GOV agencies and will be putting pressure on the private sector to ensure all new employees are vaxxed. My skill set includes Technology, Sales and Negotiations, Policing, Intelligence and Investigations. Please feel free to PM me or get in touch.

P.S. thank you to whoever set this up - this is a great idea. I found it through Clif High's twitter feed.

Posted by Sync
*** This post has been migrated from the previous site version. To request takedown, please contact the site admin at unvaxxxed@protonmail.com.***
Administrator

Re: Unemployment coming in the 5 months

Post by Administrator »

Hey there... I am from the USA but I do participate in an AU/NZ forum. I have an understanding on what is going on with Arden's and Morrison's regime; specialy Andrews. What a shame. I am also ex military, rerired to be precise. Can you tell me what you see on your side of the pond? On the forum that I am in, there are some Kiwis that are in "Lockstep" with the Gov. As far jobs... Do not worry, if Clif is correct, wll be plenty next year. The Vaxxxed will fall ill. Perhaps the job to be on will be Mortuary Affairs (a bit of dark humour for dark ages).

Posted by Holden09
*** This post has been migrated from the previous site version. To request takedown, please contact the site admin at unvaxxxed@protonmail.com.***
Cookofdhowz

Post by Cookofdhowz »

The rural towns have military helping vaccinate. The indigenous people are being forced and sadly many are uneducated about what vaccines actually are and live with poor health. Seems there is employment for the younger especially in agriculture as foreign workers can't get in. Movie stars can though. I have one son who was military his wife still is. Afghan Vax etc destroyed his body and mind. He has cut us all off.
Cookofdhowz

Post by Cookofdhowz »

There are many harvest jobs, if you are older and have any skills remote stations need workers and there are jobs for nomads ,farm hands, work for food and board depending where you are. WA has lots but I am in Qld ,too old for most jobs. All the jobs backpackers used to fill.
I have spoken to people who cannot get workers in city. Jobseeker has taken many able bodied workers and stick them on the couch with Netflix. Mechanics, ,caravan fit outs, solar installers etc due to everyone travelling and none working 4×4 stores etc have jobs backed up. From my understanding that is.
Grey nomads advertise a lot for truck drivers ,harvesters, motel management, sadly I think hospitality will be no point applying without Vax. The poor hospitality industry will continually be attacked in this area.
Mining is supposed to open up again in Gladstone.but who knows the truth anymore.
Jobs for Drs in remote areas. Can we find any not sold out already? I've met some storekeepers who are against the agenda. So hoping sites like this will fill up soon.
Holden09

Post by Holden09 »

Interesting.

In the US is a mixed bag, each state behaves differently following different political agendas. Some are more hardcore than others. People are leaving the heavily Democratic States to move in the Conservative ones. The biggest problem is they are bringing the unwanted bagage (ideas), the same crap they are running away from.

Unemployment is high, low paying jobs are plenty, good paying jobs, not so much. The US economy has been pushed to a Gig/Service economy. Sometimes, you might break even going to work.

As far the Jab, is a mixed bag. The ignorant are falling for it. Free thinkers, people that have no trust in the Gov Co are not participating. Is a shît show.

If Clif is correct, might be a good paying job as Biohazard Waste Disposal/Management. The Vaxxxed might be classified toxic waste.

The other aspect is the economy. Banks are hanging by a strand of hair. People will loose their pensions, super, dole, etc... Gov Employees will be up in arms, watching their pensions going to shît. Get some cash out of the bank while you can and store it in a safe place. Get some food and a mean to process potable water. The least time you spend off the streets, the better you are off.