Software Engineer / Project Lead

svohio

Software Engineer / Project Lead

Post by svohio »

I have an MBA with diversified skills and experience and have been described by my mangers and peers as the guy who can do anything. Humbly true or not, in the past 10 years that challenge has been in working in IT (Information Technology) as a Team Lead, Project Lead and hands-on as a Software Engineer. Other experience and skills include managing businesses and teams in healthcare, printing and publishing, and even self-employed business ownership. I've even worked as a church treasurer. I welcome any correspondence and opportunity. I live in the Springfield, Ohio area and have worked in Columbus, Dayton, and Marysville areas.

Experience

Rainbow Data Systems Inc., Beavercreek
August 2018 to Present

• Project lead representative of RDSI on collaborative government projects
• Data gathering and analysis
• Developed interactive guides to new project applications
• Designed or maintained EDI translation scripts (interfaces)
• Researched and or participated in new business opportunities
• Acquired Security+ certification

Chase Bank, Columbus
October 2011 to August 2018

• Lead a team of developers and business analysts
• Design scripts to interact with a component API of a larger mainframe green screen package
• Act as a Software Engineer and Business Analyst
• Collaborate and consult with Project Managers identifying application and script impacts
• Oversee requirements gathering, development, enhancement, installation, testing, implementation of developed components
• Designed, maintained and developed application tools to access and query databases
• Create customize automated tools in Excel VBA to assist teams in managing work or data
• Analyze, identify and debug application issues impacting production and testing.
• Waterfall and Agile development methodologies
• Data gathering and analysis
• Completed foundational training in the languages of Java and C#
• Development experience with C#, VB.net, VBScript, HTML, XML, and SQL languages and Subversion
• Create script or application components as part of robotic applications
• Create and maintain component files (e.g. aspx and wsc) to act as server-side ancillary connection components